2017年8月12日星期六

Clive Smith \ Gathered on the road Long Winter ...



I have a presentiment that they will say to me: "I woke up!"))
It may be too late, if we take into account the temperature on the thermometer, when it is time to try on a sarafan,
But I really liked the verse - such a kind of "Winter is not in vain angry, it's time to come ..." in a modern way.)))
Vladimir Kush Clockwork Apple


Gathered on the road Long Winter,
I put on my boots, took my fur coat.
In the suitcase - a blizzard, a cold and a blizzard.
Snow basket is not needed now.

She sat down on the path,
Leave offensively podium chic.
Vesna asked: - In honor of my merits
Allow me to stay around for a week?

Spring frowns eyebrows, sends a refusal to Winter:
"You've already sat down before you."
I foresaw your retreat.
You have not changed in the last year.

Laughing at once sly Winter:
"Maybe it's too early for you to come with warmth?"
My boots are shaking, can I take them off?
I want to try on a new shoe!






In the wardrobe new things to buy me.
You picked a stylish suit where?
I'm so tired, so much mess!
Here's to change my coat - would you ...

Spring blushed, timid hides sight:
-Yes, I was late, I needed an outfit,
And I could not find a taxi free.
So I lost a couple of days on the road.

Then winter sneezed, changed the tone:
- I just got a little cold - the viruses are all around ...
Have pity on me, you should treat the flu.
How can I let the patient go?

"I studied all your tricks."
Here's the ticket for the fast, "says Vesna.
- I'll teach you how to make a firm dish,
Winter secrets you can open ...

- I can not stand the cold and frosts from my childhood,
And I can not be your girlfriend.
Yes, until a new meeting, but in another year ...
It's your time, it's time for me, I'll go ...

And Winter put on dark glasses,
Butterfly drove away, called a taxi.
The hat viciously dropped, right on the run,
Piteously said: "I will not persuade ..."

Angelika Yankovskaya






The author of works - Clive Smith

Clive Smith is an English artist.
Born in 1967 in St. Albans, England.
In 1985 she received a design degree in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England.
In 1988 he received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Kingston Polytechnic University.
In 1988 she moved to New York.
In 1995 - 1997 she studied painting in New York.
Currently lives and works in New York.

没有评论:

发表评论