2015年4月20日星期一

Receive messages on the diary post.

Klapoukh Yuri | Where crimson sunsets river, Pour, taking me to yourselves, you can touch the sky with his hand is my life, there's my golden edge.






Where crimson sunsets river,
Pour me blowing behind him,
You can touch the sky with his hand,
This is my life, there's my golden edge.

There's nightingales singing in the branches,
Note for note caress my ear,
There, wrapped in spider nets,
Herd leads a little tired the shepherd.

Where the artist painted heaven,
Bright colors of green fields,
Heart add orange oil
To landscape becomes warmer.

There brook, consecrated sunset
In merry dance somewhere running,
There are grief-overs,
Every leaf there to talk to you.
Where crimson sunsets river,
Pour me blowing behind him,
You can touch the sky with his hand,
This is my life, there's my golden edge
(From the Internet)



Yuri Klapouh was born March 12, 1963. Lives in Kharkov. To achieve the current results in the creation of four courses helped Faculty of Fine Arts and 15 years of daily search for its style and form. Currently in the works is closest to romanticism, but a particular fondness - a classic portrait.
Between 1995 and 1998 alone painted the Alexander Nevsky Church in his hometown. Held a solo exhibition and participated in several teams.
For this period of the artist is characterized by a predominance of subjects with genre of landscape and an episode. Works in private collections in the CIS countries, in America, in the Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Germany and South Africa.













 
 
 





没有评论:

发表评论